The Keyhole Dress SAL
Wednesdays, June 23rd & 30th, July 7th, 14th & 21st from 7pm to 8pm via Zoom
All orders are in and we will be starting soon!
• Approximately 42" from shoulder to front hem; 46.5" from shoulder to back hem
• Top Layer: Unstenciled 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey
• 2 pieces of Rib Binding
• 1 spool of Button Craft Thread
• The School of Making label
• Organic cotton bag for storage
• The School of Making postcards
Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL & XXL. See sizing and color options here:
You can order your kit online right here! Please note the size and color you would like. If you forget, we will reach out to see what you would like before we place our order.
Please note orders must be received by the end of the day Wednesday, June 3rd so we can get them from Alabama Chanin in time! Please email us at [email protected] with any questions you have.
The Sew-Along takes place virtually via Zoom across five Wednesday evenings from 7pm -8pm, June 23rd & 30th, and July 7th, 14th, and 21st. Attendance at all five sessions isn't necessary. Participation in the SAL is free with your kit purchase and the Zoom link will be sent to you.
The lovely Jen (shown in her ochre-colored dress) will be leading this SAL and she is looking forward to it!