Monday, June 24th through Friday, June 28th - click here to register
Monday, July 8th through Friday, July 12th - click here to register
Monday, July 15th through Friday, July 19th - FULL
Monday, August 5th through Friday, August 9th - click here to register
Our Summer Sewing Camp is for kids ages 9+ and takes place Mondays through Fridays from 8:30am - 11:30am each day. Each week allows up to 6 students with 2 instructors or up to 4 students with 1 instructor.
Each student will be able to select a large project to work on for each week they are in camp. Options for large projects are (see photos for some below):
• patchwork lap blanket
• decorative stuffed pillow
• pillowcase for a bed pillow
• elastic waist skirt
• zip up pouch
• drawstring backpack
• tote bag
• stuffed animal
• laundry bag
• elastic waist shorts/pajama shorts
• fish beach bag
• party bunting
• short sleeve top
• travel neck pillow
• travel toothbrush or make-up brush roll
• patchwork scarf
• infinity scarf
Toothbrush or Make-Up Brush Roll
Decorative Stuffed Pillow
Elastic Waist Skirt
Students who finish their projects before camp ends can choose a smaller project to continue with (see photos of some below):
• dog bandana
• key fob
• beverage koozie
• baby bib
• dog leash
• bean bag
• use of one of our sewing machines for the duration of the camp (or students may bring their own sewing machine)
• use of the iron and ironing board, which will be shared by all students and supervised by one of our instructors
• use of 7" fabric shears, seam rippers, measuring tapes, safety pins, glass head pins and heat erasable markers
• all materials for the projects listed above including fabric, thread and bobbins
Students will take home their completed project(s) at the end of the week.
What a week of camp looks like:
Jennifer, our lead instructor, was a grade school teacher for many years before she began managing our shop. Between that and raising two children of her own, she has much experience working with children and absolutely loves it. She has been machine sewing since childhood and has been integral in teaching the rest of our team how to sew.
All of our instructors are vaccinated. We will abide by any masks mandates that are in place during camp.
All attendees must be at least 9 years old, no exceptions. No sewing experience is necessary. Children can be signed up for a single week or as many as you like. Multiple session sign-ups do not have to be consecutive weeks. All sessions will be capped at 6 students and any sessions with low attendance may be cancelled.
All camp registrations are non-refundable. We are unable to offer make-up sessions, so please plan to have your child attend the full week.