Merchant & Mills Dry Organic Cotton Oilskin black
Best quality dry oilskin made in the UK.
Black. The finish is drier and crisper than our other oilskins with a matte appearance. Unlike normal oilskin there would be no oil transfer, so you don’t need to line your garment or bag.
This type of oilskin is water resistant, so this means that the water doesn’t completely run off it, but it won’t come through to the other side either.
Ideal for bags and accessories or perhaps outerwear.
- 59"/150cm wide.
- 7.2oz /245gsm.
- GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Made in the UK.
- Inspired by a 1910 patent for waterproofing textiles. It is treated with an emulsified wax which is heat-processed into the cloth for a longer lasting finish and higher performance. The finish is vegan.
- This material can be washed by hand, but it would need re-proofing, The surface does change, so it is best to avoid any washing if you can.
- Cool setting iron or just finger press.
- Do not use any interfacing with this type of oilskin.
This fabric is priced and sold by the quarter yard. Please order four (4) for a full yard.
All cut fabric is final sale.
Please note that while all photos have been taken to best display the accuracy of color, different devices may show the color slightly differently.
0 stars based on 0 reviews