- This event has passed.
Virtual Spring Sale & Clearance!
June 13 - June 21
This isn’t our usual sale time, but the normal rules don’t apply this year! We’re ready to streamline our selection by sending some discontinued yarns and colors to good homes. This sale includes some great finds from Shibui Knits, Juniper Moon, Backyard Fiberworks, Sweet Georgia and more! Select accessories and magazines will also be marked down.
As most of you have already heard, our brick & mortar is currently closed to the public, so this sale will be held virtually. We are in the process of making some updates to our website, so we are unable to host this sale in our web store. What we are doing instead is listing our entire sale section, with photos, in a post on our website. Available colors and quantities will be listed. We will then handle your orders via email. Don’t worry, the listing will have all the information you’ll need to shop the sale.
We want as many of you to have the opportunity to shop as quickly and efficiently as possible, so here are a few things to know before you register:
• Reserve your two-hour shopping appointment by clicking one of the links below. We will be limiting the number of shoppers for each appointment, but note that there will be others with access at the same time.
• We will not be taking any appointments or handling any sale transactions over the phone. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have.
• You will be emailed the link to enter the sale at the time of your appointment. Everyone in that appointment time slot will receive the email at the same time.
• No sharing the link with anyone else, as only registered shoppers will be able to make a purchase.
• In order to accommodate as many of you as we can as quickly as we can, we cannot guarantee help exploring project options for these yarns. We will have some suggestions listed to give you some ideas.
• Don’t worry if you can’t get an appointment right away, this is a big sale that will last all week!