These are sold out, but we have more on the way and should have them before the end of February. Please contact us if you are interested in one of them!
Issue #10 is the current issue. Use the drop down to purchase back issues until they have sold out.
Issue 10: Laine Winter 2020 includes:
• 148 pages
• 12 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
• an interview with Denise Bayron
• an article about G-Uld by Lotta Löthgren
• an article about BIPOC in Fiber by Jeanette Sloan
• an article about knitting and well-being by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
• a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
• seasonal recipes
• book reviews
• Laine Favourites section
Designers featured in this issue: Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki and Sylvia Watts-Cherry.
Publication day: December 11th, 2020.
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine and publishing house based in Finland. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine magazine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling. Since 2020, Laine also publishes books.