Laine No. 11 is the current issue. Use the drop down to purchase back issues until they have sold out.
Laine Summer 2021, Marjoram, includes:
• 148 pages
• 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
• an interview with Diane Ivey of Lady Dye Yarns written by Jeanette Sloan
• an article about the knitting app Knitrino
• an article about Yarningham written by Jeanette Sloan
• an article about knitting and cognitive resilience by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
• a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
• seasonal recipes
• book reviews
• Laine Favourites section
Designers featured in this issue: Stella Ackroyd, Christelle Bagea, George Cullen, Jonna Hietala, Gudrun Johnston, Marianne Munier, Paula Pereira, Eri Shimizu, Nataliya Sinelshchikova and Stephen West.
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine and publishing house based in Finland. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine magazine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling. Since 2020, Laine also publishes books.