Laine No. 12 is the current issue. Use the drop down to purchase back issues until they have sold out.
Laine Issue 12, Hav, includes:
• 148 pages
• 13 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
• an interview with Judit Gummlich
• an article about mYak
• an article about the Parkano Spinning Mill in Finland
• an article about how crafting can increase social well-being by our regular writer Paivi Kankaro
• a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
• seasonal recipes
• book reviews
• Laine Favourites section
Designers featured in this issue: Alma Bali, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Luuanne Chau, Kristin Drysdale, Claudia Eisenkolb, Fabienne Gassmann, Tamy Gore, Dee Hardwicke, Claudia Quintanilla, Jeanette Sloan and Jutta Turunen.
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine and publishing house based in Finland. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine magazine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling. Since 2020, Laine also publishes books.