1. What types of purchases earn loyalty points?
Loyalty points are earned on purchases made on all regular-priced items.
Sale items, classes, and private lessons don't earn loyalty points.
1. May I return yarn or fabric?
We accept yarn that hasn't been wound. Cut fabric cannot be returned.
2. How long after I make a purchase may I return my item?
We accept return items up to 30 days after purchase.
1. Is there a charge to wind yarn from Nina Chicago?
We will wind any and all yarn purchased here free of charge.
2. May I bring in yarn to be wound?
If you previously purchased your yarn at our shop, we are happy to wind it for you any time. Should you bring in yarn from elsewhere, we charge a $1 donation per skein, which is donated at the end of each year to a local charity of our choosing. If you have multiple skeins that you need wound, we may ask you to drop it off and pick it up at a later time.