- Accommodate up to a US 11 needle
- Includes 10 each of 6 colors
- Flexible thin metal
Cocoknits Stitch Markers
Precious Metal Stitch Markers
- Finished in gold, silver and copper colors
- 6 each gold, silver, copper large round stitch markers
- 6 each gold, silver, copper small round stitch markers
- 6 each gold, silver, copper opening stitch markers
- 54 markers total
- Come in a kraft box secured with the click of a magnet
Color Ring Stitch Markers Jumbo
- Made of nylon coated steel
- Accommodate up to US 19 / 16mm needle.
- Includes 5 each of 6 colors
Colored Opening Stitch Markers
Flight of Stitch Markers
For anyone who’s not sure which style of Cocoknits stitch marker to try first, here’s a handy sampling. Just like a wine or craft beer tasting 'flight', our Flight of Stitch Markers offers a wide variety of styles and sizes to experiment with!
Each of the five types are in rainbow colors - ideal for the Cocoknits Method - and come in their own little Kraft paper tubes of 24 markers each for easy storage and transport. Perfect for gifting, beginner knitters, or anyone curious about branching out in their marker array.
- Made of nylon coated steel - they cling to magnets
- Split Ring markers - hook onto stitches
- Triangle stitch markers accommodate up to US 9 / 5.5mm needle.
- Small stitch markers accommodate up to US 7 / 4.5mm needle.
- Original stitch markers accommodate up to US 13 / 9mm needle.
- Jumbo stitch markers accommodate up to US 19 / 16mm needle.
- each style includes 24 markers - 4 each of 6 colors
- 120 total markers