The School of Making T-shirt Top DIY Kit
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Our T-Shirt Top has the option for cap or short sleeves, is longer than a standard T-shirt, and is fitted through the bust and waist. This kit comes ready-to-sew with all fabric and thread you will need. All kits are made-to-order from 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey.
• Difficulty level: Beginner
• Approximately 26" from shoulder
• Instructions not included; instructions for construction: page 48 of Alabama Studio Sewing + Design
Please note: Always test all embellishments for stretchability as deeply embellished cotton jersey may lose some of its stretch through this process. For garments with ample decorative stitching, beading, or embroidery, we suggest choosing one size larger than your regular size.
The size small comes in the sand/natural anna's garden colorway with dogwood thread (as shown in the lighter swatch).
The size medium comes in the black magdalena colorway with black thread and pearl brownie paint (as shown in the darker swatch).
• Top layer: Stenciled 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey
• Bottom layer for placement: Unstenciled 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey
• 2 spools of Button Craft Thread
• 1 piece of Rib Binding
• The School of Making label
• Stitch Sampler: 8" x 10" practice sample
• Organic cotton bag for storage
• The School of Making postcards