Do you love yarn?
Do you love helping people who love yarn?
Our shop is looking for just the right part-time person to add to our team this fall.
A successful applicant will have:
- passion for fiber arts
- knack for sales
- friendly, yet professional disposition
- positive attitude
- attention to detail
- ability to work as part of a team and independently
- intermediate knitting skills
- comfort teaching knitting and/or crocheting to beginners
- aptitude for pattern reading
- understanding of Ravelry and other craft resources
- willingness to troubleshoot projects one-on-one with customers
- ease working on a Mac
Additional skills valued:
- experience with social media
- event planning
- eye for design
Positions are flexible and part-time (5-15 hours per week).
Benefits include competitive pay and a generous employee discount.
Please email us at email@example.com to share:
- past work and/or life experience
- teaching/retail/customer service experience
- crafting abilities
- scheduling availability (including weekends and days surrounding holidays)
- why you want to work at our shop
Additionally, please include 4 photos of your recent crafting projects.
And include a link to your Ravelry & Instagram profiles (if applicable).
We look forward to hearing from you!