Our shop is looking to add someone to our team! Our ideal candidate is friendly, positive and energetic.
Being a part of the Nina Chicago team entails:
- welcoming & conversing with all customers who enter the store
- answering customers' questions & helping them with their selections
- understanding customers' patterns & answering questions
- providing customers with top-notch service at all times
- straightening yarn & helping keep the shop organized
- performing opening & closing procedures as directed
- working well with the rest of our strong & supportive team
- must be proficient in knitting, crochet and/or machine sewing, at least two of the three preferred, but not required
- able to read & understand patterns
- knowledge of a variety of stitches, how to fix mistakes, etc.
- understanding of yarn weights & fibers, or willing to learn
- understanding of different types of fabrics & their content, or willing to learn
- prior customer service experience preferred
- must be available to work weekends on a consistent basis, including some holidays & special events
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to us at [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!