Learn to Use a Sewing Machine
Sunday, November 7th from 1pm to 3pm - click here to register
$50 plus supplies
In this two-hour beginner class you will learn all the basics of a sewing machine. You may bring your own machine or use one of ours if you haven't purchased one and are thinking you may want to. By the end of class you will have made a standard size bed pillowcase or a set of two napkins.
• wind a bobbin
• thread the machine
• information about stitch length and tension
• how and when to change a needle
• how and when to change a foot
• general care for the machine
• practice forward and reverse straight stitching as well as zigzag stitching
Supplies needed include 1 yard of cotton fabric and 1 spool of thread, which ranges from $12 - $16 depending on your choices. Supplies must be purchased in advance of the class and your fabric must be pre-washed and ironed.
No previous sewing experience is necessary.
Click here to register now!
Please be sure to view our class policies here.