FREE US DOMESTIC SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
Sunday, June 25th from 12:30pm to 3:30pm - click here to register
$60 plus supplies
This sewing class is perfect if you are comfortable with a sewing machine and would like to build your skills! Class will meet for 3 hours in one session. You will receive direct instruction, including help with installing a zipper, and you may work at your own pace. This class can be done on your own machine or one of ours. Supplies are additional and must be purchased before class. Please have your pattern printed and / or traced before class starts so that you are ready to cut and sew in the class.
Supplies needed include:
• Lovely Little Pouch pattern ($10) or Everyday Essentials booklet ($20)
• 1 fat quarter or 1/4 yard main fabric (canvas, quilting cotton, denim or laminate) - $3 and up
• 1/4 yard lining fabric (quilting cotton or laminate) - $3 and up
• 1/2 yard interfacing - $3
• coordinating thread - $2.50
• zipper - $3
Also needed: fabric scissors, pins or wonder clips, chalk pencil or heat erasable marker
All students must have sewing experience with a machine and be ready to learn new skills. If you've never sewn on a machine before, we recommend our beginner class or a sewing lesson.
Please be sure to view our class policies here.