Packed with hundreds of inspirational color photos and easy-to-follow instructions, this fun guide teaches you how to hook your way to a wonderful new skill.
This revised edition includes:
- Expert advice on choosing your hook, yarn, and other helpful tools
- Stitch-by-stitch lessons for dozens of pretty and practical stitches
- Illustrated instructions for shaping your work with increases and decreases
- Guidance on reading crochet patterns and decoding crochet charts
- Troubleshooting tips for avoiding common crochet mistakes
- More than 15 stylish projects and patterns that build on what you’ve learned