Noodlehead Redwood Tote
Redwood is a mid-sized crossbody tote with front zippered pocket, back slip pocket, zip top closure and reinforced base. This will be your go-to bag for everyday use! The handy short handles make for easy grabbing and the crossbody keeps you hands free! This bag is great for traveling and is perfect for keeping organized. You’ll love this tote!
Approximate Finished Dimensions: 10 ½” wide (measured at base), 2 ½” deep, 13” tall
- front zippered pocket
- top zipper for keeping everything secure
- back slip pocket
- interior slip pocket
- crossbody adjustable strap
- short handles for easy grab and go
- reinforced base!
Skill Level Advanced Beginner/Intermediate
Canvas (7-9 oz. weight) for exterior fabric. Quilting cotton for Accent and Lining.
*Waxed canvas may also be used for exterior fabric, reduce fusible interfacing requirement to 1 ¾ yards and do not interface the exterior fabric pieces.
1/2 yard Exterior Fabric (two fat quarters may be used)
1/3 yard Accent Fabric (includes Reinforced Base, Handles, and Strap)
1 yard (¾ yard if using non-directional fabric) Lining Fabric
Size 14 or 16 denim or Microtex needle
2 1/2 yards Fusible Woven Interfacing (Pellon SF101 – 20”-wide)
(1) 6” zipper for front pocket, pattern assumes zipper tape width of 1”
(1) 12” zipper for top closure
(2) 1”-wide d-rings, (2) 1”-wide swivel clasps AND (1) 1”-wide strap slider
2” x 11” piece of heavyweight interfacing for Reinforced Base (Pellon Peltex 72F or equivalent recommended)
(2) ¾”-wide x 15” long leather handles and eight 8mm rivets/setting too (optional)
(2) ¼” x 5” pieces of leather/ribbon for zipper pulls (optional)
Please note all patterns are physical paper patterns. Opened/used patterns are final sale.